Toro Power Max 826 LE
The Power Max 826 LE with Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle engine provides proven power and performance to make your job easier in tough winter conditions. The innovative Quick Stick® control allows you to quickly and easily change chute direction AND chute deflector with a single, smooth motion. Automatic steering makes turning easier and convenient one-hand levers allow single-handed operation freeing the other hand to change speeds or the chute control without stopping.
A breakthrough in snow blowing technology, the exclusive Anti-Clogging System meters snow intake to prevent clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. The Heavy-Duty Auger Gearbox has special oversized hardened gears and shafts designed to withstand extreme stress, eliminating the need for shear pins.
- Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle engine
- 26" clearing width &up to 40' throwing distance
- Ideally used to clear 6-12" of snow at a time on a driveway made of concrete, asphalt or gravel surfaces that can park up to 4-10 cars
- Automtic steering allows smooth, tight turning without pulling or strain
Anti-Clogging System (ACS), 11” Dia., Hardened Gears
Quick Stick® (200˚ Rotation)
26" (66 cm)
Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle
3.2 Quarts (3 L)
6 Forward, 2 Reverse
Up to 40' / 12 m*
13" (33 cm) Deep Lug Directional Tires
176 lbs. (79 kg)
Bobcat SB240 Snowblower - 84"
- Makes fast work of clearing snow in confined spaces or open areas
- Rotating chute directs snow where you want it to go
- Standard or high-flow models available
- Several different widths: 36 to 84 in.
- Truck loading chute available for high-flow models
|Model||Snowblower, SB240 - 84"|
|Operating Weight||1070 lb|
|Steel Cutting Edge||
.5x4.0 in. (13x102mm)
|Intake Height||33.8 in|
|Fan Diameter||24 in|
|Auger Diameter||18 in|
|Discharge Chute||Hydraulically Controlled|
|Discharge Chute Angle||270°|
|Throw Distance||Up to 45 feet (13.7 M)|
|Flow Required Min||25 gal/min|
|Flow Required Max||32 gal/min|
Bobcat 100" Snow/Litter Bucket
Snow and light material buckets are large capacity for loading and handling various light materials such as snow and mulch. They have high backs to help with pushing snow, and straight sides to cut through piles of snow and mulch. High Back Design: Adds capacity and reduces spillage plus carry more material per load!
- Operating Weight 878 lbs.
- Length 48.5 in
- Width 100 in
- Height 33.7 in
- ISO Heaped Capacity 54.2 cubic ft
- ISO Struck Capacity 40.8 cubic ft
- Predrilled for bolt-on edges