Whether you’re preparing your lawn for spring or protecting it for winter, we've got you covered.
Since 2005, we’re proud to continuously provide the best lawn and garden equipment rentals in the Twin Ports for over 10 years. Our lawn and garden equipment specialists have experience and knowledge, and will provide the personalized service that the larger garden, home, and big box depot style stores lack. We rent everything from lawn aerators, mowers, seeders and sod kickers to augers, dethatching equipment, and rock vacuums. We also rent front tine tillers that fit into most vehicles as well as powerful rear tine tillers for big gardens. Go local this spring by choosing Twin Ports Aerial, the family owned and operated leader for lawn and garden rental equipment in Duluth, MN.
We are able to provide:
- General Augers
- Leaf Blowers
- Weed Trimmers
- Wood Chippers & Shredders
- And More!
Beever M8D Brush Chipper
Perfect for rental yards, landscapers, golf courses and pruning crews, the high-capacity Beever M8D Brush Chipper is easy to transport and operate. Plus, it’s the only chipper in its class to combine both a wide infeed chute opening and 1 1/4″ (3.17 cm) thick chipping disc for a greater chipping capacity than comparable models. The M8D has a 251-pound (114 kg) disc and shaft weight, which provides more inertia to power through material and continuously feed material.
With a single top feed wheel compression system and 32.3 ci hydraulic motor with spring-assisted down pressure, the M8D generates more than 2,300 lb./ft. (7,545 lb./m.) of material pulling force and approximately 1,000 lb./ft. (3,280 lb./m.) of combined down pressure to easily feed a variety of materials. Like all Morbark equipment, the M8D is a long-lasting, durable machine backed by a world-class parts and service support team.
- Height: 7’4″ (2.35 m)
- Width: 5’3″ (1.6 m)
- Length (transport) : 12′ (3.66 m)
- Length (operating): 13’10” (4.22 m)
Toro Brush Cutter BRC-28
This versatile machine is ideal for the rental and landscape contractor industries, as performance, durability and usability are key elements in its design. The commercial grade, self-propelled brush cutter allows operators to level brush, tall weeds, saplings and heavy vegetation with ease. The Toro hydro drive brush cutter, featuring a pivoting deck, can handle brush up to six feet tall and saplings up to two inches in diameter.
- The pivoting deck combined with the flail blade ensures easy maneuvering and increased cutting performance for even the toughest jobs
- Standard electric start, larger fuel tank capacity and the 28 inch cutting deck increases operator productivity
- Easily maneuver this powerful machine in both forward and reverse with the one-hand control feature
- A high-strength steel deck, 1 3/8 inch spindle shaft and larger diameter pulleys optimize the longevity of the machine
Stihl BG 56 C Leafblower
An easy-to-use handheld blower with a simplified starting system.
Designed with ease of use in mind, the STIHL BG 56 C-E features our simplified starting system with the STIHL Easy2Start™. The STIHL Easy2Start™ lets you start the engine with a long easy pull of the starting rope rather than a hard fast jerk, making starting virtually effortless. The semi-automatic choke and the new start/stop switch make it virtually impossible to flood when starting this unit. The high-performance, low-emission engine makes quick work of leaves and other yard waste.
Husqvarna 324LD Trimmer/Powerbroom
The Husqvarna 324LD is a lightweight, high performance trimmer capable of accepting a variety of attachments for multiple applications. The machine is equipped with Husqvarna's 4-stroke engine for more torque. Several attachments are available, including trimmer, cultivator, pole saw, hedgetrimmer, power sweep and edger. Trimmer attachment is blade capable.
Shindaiwa T344 Weed Trimmer
- Tank stand
- Rubber overmolded front handle
- Vibration reducing handle mounts
- High torque design
- 34.0cc 2/4 stroke engine technology
DISPLACEMENT: 34 cc
DRY WEIGHT: 15 lbs
OVERALL LENGTH: 72.1 in
FUEL CAPACITY: 22.4 fl. oz
CUTTING SWATH: 20 in
Maxim MT RMT55H Pro Series Tiller
Maxim's Largest Commercial Tiller gives you power and durability for your toughest rental markets and heavy daily use. The RMT series of tillers has these great features:
- Transmission enclosed in double welded case; extra metal shield keeps wires and vines out
- Heavy-duty tines with bolt-on replaceable blades
- Spring loaded steel wheels
- Engine guard
- Heavy-duty frames have reinforcement at points of stress
- Lift handle
- Drag bar
Toro SGR-13 Stump Grinder
Well balanced, easy-to-operate and simple to maintain, the SGR-13 turns stumps into mulch without breaking a sweat. With the exclusive cutting wheel with easily replaceable grinder teeth, the SGR-13 offers the smoothest cutting experience of any walk-behind grinder on the market.
Positioned between handle and frame reduces vibration resulting in less operator fatigue.
Equates to less “muscling” machine while cutting.
Heavy-Duty Centrifugal Clutch
Durable clutch to handle abuse of stump impact.
For easy loading and off-loading.
Iron & Oak 26-Ton Vertical/Horizontal Log Splitter
- Long lasting high gloss powder coat finish
- Heavy duty 4 bolt trailer hubs for towing
- E-Z lift hinge one hand lift to vertical operation
- Heavy duty steel fendersHeavy duty crank down wheel jack for eash moving
- Spring loaded vertical and horizontal rail locks
- High pressure hoses on both the pressure & return side
- 2" hitch coupler
- Log Dislodger Standard
- Heavy duty 2 x 3 box tube tongue
Ground Hog HD99 Hydraulic Earthdrill
- Variable speed, Forward and Reverse auger rotation
- Three handlebar positions; two for normal drilling and one for close up drilling and towing
- Drilling head pivots from side to side for drilling on uneven terrain
- No torque to the operator
- Engine frame swivels to keep engine level for optimum performance
- Replaceable steel bushing at pivot points
- Auger locks up out of the way for easy maneuvering
- Durable powder coated finish
- Large 5.70×8 pneumatic highway rated tires for easy maneuvering and towing
- Towable. Includes tow bar with 2” hitch coupler
- 7/8” square auger drive fits all Ground Hog augers up to 18"
- 9hp (6.75kw) Honda or Subaru engine
- 275 ft. lbs. of torque and 140 rpm approx. max. auger speed
- 6 gpm pump
- High pressure hydraulic swivels for free digging head movement and longer hose life
Toro 18" Mechanical Aerator
The 18" (45.7 cm) mechanical aerator offers portability, maneuverability, and superior aeration in one compact machine. With 24 tines and aerating speed up to 3.4 mph, this aerator offers complete aeration in each pass and can cover up to 0.6 acres per hour. Its productivity, easy operation, and smooth engagement ensure hassle-free use for both homeowners and contractors.
- Simple controls and smooth engagement for easy operation
- Pulls plugs up to 3" deep depending on ground conditions
- Removable weights and folding handles for simple transport and storage
- Handle folds down for compact transport and storage
Toro 18" Power Rake
Improve your lawn quickly with the 18" Power Rake! This lightweight, compact dethatcher is easy to operate and easy to transport, making it simple to remove thatch from your lawn for healthier turf.
- Easy operation & transport, perfect for homeowner use
- 32 flail blades on 1.5” spacing to handle any dethatching project
- Blade engagement by centrifugal clutch for easy operation
Spectra LL300N Laser Level
The Spectra Precision® LL300N Laser Level features a rugged design with a metal sunshade that provides superior drop and weather protection (IP66). Built to withstand severe drops of up to 3 ft (1 m) directly onto concrete, or up to 5 ft (1.5 m) when pushed over on a tripod means less downtime and cost due to damage caused by accidental drop or tipover... and lower repair costs over the life of the product.
The LL300N's fully automatic self-leveling capability provides fast, accurate setup. Rechargeable NiMH battery pack or alkaline batteries keeps the unit working with no downtime due to power loss. Single cross-axis manual slope mode with cross-axis self-leveling allows grade matching for basic slope work, while maintaining accuracy in the cross-slope
Brave Cold Water Pressure Washer
The Brave Soft Wash cleaning system delivers high performance, low-impact cleaning to effectively remove and kill black mold, mildew, moss, lichens, and dirt from roofs, vinyl siding, decks, fences, bricks and more. No scrubbing or high pressure required. Use in combination with the Brave Pro Cling Surfactant (81297, 81298) for best results. Extension wand and tripod available for the steepest roofs.
• Comes equipped with a 25' nonmarking hose
• 25° and soap quick connect nozzle
• 10" pneumatic tires
• 12 gauge steel cart
• Cold water operated
Turfco Kiscutter Sod Cutter
Cutting sod has never been faster (or easier). The KisCutter is the most maneuverable, easy-to-use sod cutter available. With it's revolutionary lightweight design (only 140lbs), it cuts up to 9,000 sq ft per hour – as much as a heavy 300lb unit.
|Engine||5.5 HP Honda®|
|Cutting Speed||Up to 150 feet per minute|
|Cutting Rate||Up to 9,000 square feet per hour|
|Cutting Depth||Adjustable, with stops at 1" and 1 3/4"|
|Cutting Width||12" (optional 9" blade available for purchase, see accessories)|
|Wheels||10" x 4 1/2" pneumatic tires|
|Width||23" across handlebar|
|Height||43" to top of throttle lever; 33" in handle down position|
|Length||36" from front to handlebar; 33" in handle down position|
|Maximum Angle Of Operation||15 degrees|
Hot Water Mini Trailer - HMT-4004-0MGH
The compact design of this trailer offers ease of transport without sacrificing power cleaning capabilities. It’s engineered with a belt-driven pressure washer and 12V Beckett burner.
- Pump: Adjustable pressure unloader · Forged brass manifold · Thermal relief valve
- Engine: Remote engine start and choke · 12V electric start – battery not included
- Frame: Reinforced powder coated steel frame · Locking rear storage area – 2.875 cubic feet · Sealed LED trailer lights · 2-inch ball hitch · Caster brake (Use when unhitched) · (2) 4.80-8 8-inch bias ply tires
- Components: ½-inch schedule 80 pipe-coil with 4-pancake heat exchanger · 12V Beckett burner · No. 1 or No. 2 fuel oil, diesel or kerosene fired burner (Not approved for bio-fuel) · Engine hour meter · 1,000-lb. axle
- Miscellaneous: Temperature rise 140°F/60°C above ambient
- Safety Features: Removable safety flag for transportation and guidance when backing up · Recommended maximum speed is 65 mph · DOT approved and National Association of Trailer Manufacturers (NATM) certified · 250°F high temperature safety limit switch
- Unit Includes: Quick connect nozzles – 0°, 15°, 25° and 40° · 50-foot x 3/8-inch steel wire-braided hose · Adjustable pressure insulated dual lance with trigger gun
HUSQVARNA 580BTS Mark II Gas Leaf Blower
Our most powerful backpack blower, designed for the most demanding tasks. The reliable 2-stroke engine and efficient fan design provide an immense air flow (close to 1,000 cfm) and high air force. Its commercial grade air filter and Air Injection™ feature make for long operating time and trouble-free use. The harness has a padded hip belt for increased comfort.
|Cylinder displacement||75.6 cm³|
|Power output||3.3 kW|
|Maximum power speed||7,200 rpm|
|Fuel tank volume||2.6 l|
|Idling speed||2,000 rpm|
|Electrode gap||0.65 mm|
|Fuel consumption||464 g/kWh|
The EdgeMaster is a commercial-grade edging machine that offers unmatched durability for large property managers, municipalities and anyone else who needs their edging machine to last year after year. All steel construction, a 1/2 inch spindle bolt and adjustable curb wheels ensure lasting power and versatility.
The Model E-104/E-105 has created a new standard for the commercial edging industry. Designed with the rental industry in mind, this edger is built to take extreme abuse.
- Heavy duty, all-steel construction
- Hollow, one-inch spindle uses larger bearings for longer wear
- Blade mounts on a 1/2 inch shear bolt to protect the spindle
- Dual-purpose tensioner lever engages blade and adjusts blade depth
- Solid steel control rod
Titan Contractor Series PGD3200 Post Driver
A powerful and portable commercial duty post driver. Powered by a Honda GX35 1.3hp, 4-stroke engine. The heavy-duty, steel barrel accommodates up to a 3 1/8” diameter post, pipe, rod, or stake. Included is a 2” adapter sleeve. Additional adapter sleeves are available in ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1 ¾”, 2 ¼” & 2 ½”. For optimal performance, choose the correct sleeve based on the size of the post, pipe, rod, or stake you will be driving. No fuel mixture is required. Use premium gas for superior performance.
This post driver is 100% self-contained, easy to lift, move, and carry. No hoses or compressors are required. It drives posts in half the time with less physical effort than with a manual driver. Assembled and serviced in the USA.
It comes complete with a sturdy, poly carrying case, engine oil, extra lube, 2” adapter sleeve; and tool kit.
- Commercial duty driver
- Self-contained, powerful and portable, 45 lb driver
- Honda GX35 1.3 hp / 4-stroke engine
- Comes with a 2” adapter sleeve (½”, ¾”, 1”, 1 ¾”, 2 ¼” & 2 ½” also available)
- Accommodates material up to a maximum of 3 ⅛” diameter
HUSQVARNA Z448 Professional Zero-Turn Lawn Mower
Husqvarna’s Z400 Series of professional zero-turn mowers is ready to deliver for your commercial operations. This highly productive and efficient lineup is designed for maximum performance and speedy serviceability. From an optimal weight balance to the cutting-edge performance of the Parker HTE transmission, each mower in the Z400 Series will empower you to get the job done faster and more efficiently than ever before.
|Base machine, length||76.5 in|
|Base machine, height||49 in|
|Base machine, width (chute down)||60 in|
|Base machine, width (chute up)||49 in|