84" Industrial Rod Grapple
84" double cylinder Industrial Rod Grapple to fit Skid-Steer Loaders. Works great for clearing brush and roots. The rod style bucket picks up the debris and leaves the dirt.
- Double cylinder independent grapples
- Tins are 1" x 1 1/2" Flat bar with 3 inch spacing
- 2.5" x 10" Industrial cylinders
- Series 23 digging teeth with replaceable tips
- All pivot points are greaseable
- Powder coat finish.
Skid Steer Land Plane
This skid steer land plane comes in 72, 78 and 84-inch widths to tackle an extensive range of projects. It contains cutting edges in the front and rear, plus two durable angle irons for accurate leveling. We also offer an optional bolt-on edge to make maintenance and replacement easier.
You can also purchase a hydraulic scarifier separately to handle projects that require significantly more power.
The primary features and specifications include:
- 3/8-inch Grade 50 support plates.
- ¾-inch by 6-inch front and rear cutting edges.
- 3 ½-inch by 3 ½-inch by 3/8-inch Grade 50 angle irons.
- Convenient dirt bucket hooks.
Our land plane comes standard with a universal mount, providing you with easy installation on the most popular skid steer models.
Reliable and versatile Rammer 777E is designed for optimum carrier compatibility in the 2.6 to 9.5 tonne range. The 390 kg hammer has been designed to please the specific demands of rental fleet operators.
The 777E features a pivoting hose connecting block and a reversible manifold that allows for right or left hand hose connections, in addition to its ability to accept a wide range of oil flows and pressures. The Rammer 777E comes with the remote monitoring hardware RD3 installed.
- High pressure membrane accumulator
- Twin handed, smart
- Tubular accumulator
- Vibration and sound suppressed
- Flange mounting
- CBE+ (Constant Blow Energy plus)
- No tie rods
- Single part tool bushing retained with shared tool pin
- Fast-change tool system
- RD3 incl. SAM (as standard)
- 26 inch Diameter Brush.
- Adjustable Brush to keep the optimal sweeping pattern
- Sweep going forwards or reverse
- Heavy duty bucket with a 3/4" x 8" double bevel bolt-on edge
- Powder Coat finish
- Available in 60", 72", and 84" widths.
- Poly/Wire Bristles
- Water kit
- Gutter Brush with variable speed
SG 30" Stump Grinder
Grind tree stumps into mulch in a matter of minutes! Front-mount attachment for easy maneuverability and visibility, allowing users easy access to any difficult job. Ideal for landscaping contractors, homeowners with acreage, campus facilities, municipalities, and rental contractors.
- Length: 46.3 Inches
- Width: 36 Inches
- Height: 33.5 Inches
- Grinder reach @ ground level: 46.2 Inches
- Max cutting depth: 11 Inches
- Max cutting height: 11 Inches
- Operating weight: 460 lbs
Built for easy and efficient soil preparation, the tiller attachment quickly turns a backyard plot into a soil bed. Tear through clumps and hardened materials with the replaceable, double-edge tines in minutes! Our tiller utilizes bi-directional operation for top-cutting and under-cutting in either direction. Offset mounting allows for tilling next to sidewalks and buildings
- Tills forwards or backwards
- Double edge replaceable tines
- Tilling depth of 0-6 inches
- Skid Shoe protects the motor and Controls depth
- The Tiller is offset to the right hand side of your machine to cover the wheel tracks
- Built in Wire Guard protects the motor and drive area.
- Available widths are 52", 68", and 76"
The Brushcat rotary cutter operates while traveling both in forward and reverse. Front discs on all models allow the attachment to traverse uneven terrain with minimal skips, all while reducing operator fatigue.
- 72" Wide
- 69" Cut
- Blades are 24 3/4" Long x 3" Wide
- 14-20 GPM of Flow, Deck, Push Bar
- 7 gauge Steel Deck
- Parker Hydraulic Hoses
- Parker Direct Drive Motor w/ Internal Cross Port
- Cut up to 2"-3" Saplings & Heavy Brush