Honda EU2200i 2200w Generator
- More power. Same legendary quality.
The EU2200i delivers 10% more power than the previous EU2000i - enabling you to power more of what you need, in the same lightweight, compact package. Whether it's an extra refrigerator at home, a larger saw on your construction site, a larger TV at your tailgate party, the EU2200i gives you the power to get more done.
- Power for microwave, refrigerators, hair dryer, small AC units, and much more
The EU2200i can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the jobsite, or much more. Take a look at the applications tab for more examples.
- Honda GXR120 Engine - Commercial grade reliability
The EU2200i is powered by the Honda GXR120 Commercial Series engine. The GXR120 delivers exceptionally quiet, smooth, fuel-efficient performance in a small, lightweight package. The size of a generator's engine directly correlates to how much power it can produce. At 121cc, the GXR120 is at the top of its class - ensuring the EU2200 always produces the power you need to get the job done. Originally developed for heavy duty construction equipment, the GXR120 also delivers superb durability and reliability.
- Super quiet - less noise than normal conversation
So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power, and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Easy starting, every time
The EU2200i is designed for quick and easy starting. Honda's automatic mechanical decompressor system significantly reduces the amount of force needed to start the engine. Operational contact points are color-coded in gray to quickly guide the user through the starting operation.
Full model name - EU2200ITAN
Engine - Honda GXR120
Displacement - 121cc
AC Output - 120V 2200W max. (18.3A), 1800W rated (15A)
Receptacles - 20A 125V Duplex
DC Output - NA
Starting System - Recoil
Fuel Tank Capacity - .95 gal
Run Time per Tankful - 3.2hr @ rated load 8.1 hrs @ 1/4 load
Dimensions (L x W x H) - 20.0" x 11.4" x 16.7"
Noise Level - 57 dB(A) @ rated load 48 dB(A) @ 1/4 load
Dry Weight - 47.4 lb.
Residential Warranty - 3 Years
Commercial Warranty - 3 Years
Wacker Neuson G 25 Mobile Generator 20kW
The G25 mobile generator offers contractors and rental houses an excellent power solution. The compact, sound-attenuated model provides single and three-phase power for construction, commercial, industrial and special event applications where quiet, reliable power is needed. A digital controller monitors and protects the generator and engine while providing continuous operating data on an easy to read LCD display. Large capacity fuel tank for long run times and durable features for long life.
- Ideally suited for construction sites where durability, reliability and flexibility are required to supply continuous power for applications such as lighting, cranes, concrete mixers and conveyor belts.
- Brushless, oversized alternators with separate excitation winding and AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) provide superior motor starting and enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- Single switch start and simple, uncluttered control panel provide unmatched ease of use.
- Automatic remote start capability standard which is ideal for temporary standby applications.
- Factory-installed customized options are available. These include, but are not limited to, a fluid containment system, cold weather options, a camlock panel, etc. Also available are optional trailers that are fully equipped and highway ready.
Technical specifications - G25 (T4i)
|L x W x H Operating (Skid) in||76.6 x 35 x 44.5|
|L x W x H Shipping (Skid) in||81 x 37.5 x 56.6|
|L x W x H Shipping/Operating (Trailer) in||133 x 60 x 69|
|Weight Dry (Skid) lb||1,911|
|Weight Operating (Skid) lb||2,332|
|Weight Shipping (Skid) lb||2,031|
|Weight Operating (Trailer) lb||2,802|
|Weight Shipping (Trailer) lb||2,381|
|Trailer coupling Type||2in Ball|
|Standby output kW||20.4|
|Prime output kW||19.5|
|Voltage 3 Phase V||240/480|
|Current 3 Phase (Prime) A||58/29|
|Current 1 Phase (Prime) A||120/240|
|Voltage 3 Phase V||208, 220, 240, 416, 440, 480|
|Voltage 1 Phase V||120, 127, 139, 240, 254, 277|
|Circuit breaker (Main) A||70|
|Power factor 1 Phase cos Φ 1~||1|
|Power factor 3 Phase cos Φ 3~||0.8|
|Sound level (LwA) at Prime (23 ft / 7 m)dB(A)||65|
|Receptacles -20 Amp GFI Duplex||2|
|Receptacles -50 Amp Twist Lock||2|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor||Liquid-Cooled, 4 Cylinders|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Isuzu|
|Emissions Certified||Tier 4i|
|Operating performance SAE J1995, ISO 8528-1 hp||35.4|
|at rpm rpm||1,800|
|Coolant Capacity US qt||11.9|
|Engine oil Capacity US qt||8.5|
|Fuel consumption (Prime Load) US gal/h||1.8|
|Tank capacity -Fuel US gal||58.4|
|Generator model||Mecc Alte, Brushless w/AVR|
|Voltage control No Load to Full Load +/-%||1|
|Voltage control Steady State +/- %||0.2|
|Generator insulation (class)||H|
|Frequency (Generator Speed) Hz||60|
|Runtime at 100% Prime Load h||32.2|
|Runtime at 75% Prime Load h||24.15|