We're Not Your Typical Outfit
Reliable, Rental Ready equipment with great customer service and pickup/dropoff.
With Twin Ports Aerial Services, you focus on your project and we’ll make sure the equipment is rental ready and what you need, when you need it. Whether you’re a small or large contractor, we provide and deliver general construction equipment throughout the Twin Ports and surrounding areas and provide clear instruction on how to get the most out of the equipment.
For winter construction heating needs, we deliver equipment to heat the ground and cure concrete across Northern Minnesota and Wisconsin!
Benefits of Renting
Renting equipment has increased in popularity for a variety of reasons. A few key contributors to the growth of equipment rentals include the rising cost of purchasing equipment, and an unpredictable market, which has forced people to find ways to save money wherever they can. In many instances, renting has become a viable option for many companies as well as individuals, and provides them the ability to cut costs and run a more financially stable construction business. Here are some benefits that you will see if you decide to rent:
- Avoid the Initial Purchase Cost: Purchasing brand new construction equipment is extremely expensive and can make a huge impact on your budget.
- Less Maintenance and Repair Costs: When you own equipment, you also have to consider the cost of maintenance and repair. Not with rentals!
- No Depreciation Costs: Reselling equipment, and maintaining it as long as possible, requires quite a large investment on top of your upfront purchase. As value continues to depreciate, it makes it more difficult to recover the cost of your initial investment.
- Project-Specific Rentals: Rather than incurring logistical costs of equipment and trying to make use of them among multiple jobs, consider renting specific pieces of equipment for particular projects.
- Solve Equipment Storage Issues: With owning equipment, you must have storage solutions in place to keep equipment when it is not in use. Equipment that is not stored properly or exposed to harsh weather condition may depreciate faster.
- Transportation Logistics: Transportation can take a long time, affecting the productivity and efficiency of a project. Renting equipment saves you from having to transport machinery to project sites.